Best Used Tires - Will sell faulty tires without a refund
Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires.In April I purchased a set of Good Year Wrangler RT/S.
Less than a month later the threads were showing through the wall. I could have blown a tire and had a bad wreck. I tried to contact them through their email but didnt get a response. After a second email, and stupidly purchasing one last set to replace the bad tire from them before I got my email answered.
I was told that nothing could be done because it was after 14 days. As a return customer I feel I deserve better than that. Especially after spending several hundreds of dollars with them. I emailed them back and told them I was displeased as a return customer.
But they only emailed me back and told me "Im sorry you feel that way". So not only will I not be spending any of my money with them anymore, hopefully others will see this post after a Google search and decide not to buy from them either. Im very tempted to return the tires I just purchased when they arrived, but I know the shipping will be high and theres a restocking fee. Also the last two times I purchased tires, I had someone call and tell me they were about to ship them but they failed a quality check and offered me a different set instead.
So they obviously know their tires are no good. Why not they check them before they put them up for sale? Why wait til i have already paid then call to offer a different set. Thats bait and switch.
So again, this is a horrible company when it comes to customer service. And you may get a set of tires and have no problems at all.
But if you do best believe they arent going to take care of it.just buy locally, or from an actual tire company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Tires
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "Customer service was great but quality of food you judge for yourself. Looks like scraps was put on the shooter...."
- "I've sold and bought several things, not to mention, i had great rating. However, today i received an email from them telling me my Chloe bag was not authentic!..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."