I bought two 275/35 19 bridgestone RFT tires from VYC Tires in PA on EBAY on May 18th. The tires they sent me were not the tires I had originally bought.

The tires sent were old and worn and uneven tread. I returned the tires and spend $40 on shipping. Also, they charged me a 15 percent re-stocking fee and did not credit me the original shipping of the tires. I lost $100 on this.

I called and spoke to Radi and the manager Julio. They did not care and refused to credit me the full amount. Today, I looked on EBAY and the tires I had returned to them are back on EBAY with different pictures.

Someone else is going to get burned pls this place.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 05, 2010.

Comments

They got me too. I was also sold different tires than pictured.

Don't worry consumers bad karma is aimed right at them. Somebody has to put an end to this rip off company.

Had the same issue that is appearing above. They use a picture of a tire in their adds that is not the actual tire you receive.

I ordered a tire and got one with a completely different tread pattern. Spoke with Julio and he repeated about 20 times, we will not reimburse your shipping costs.

EVEN THOUGH THEY SENT ME THE WRONG ITEM!!! I am so mad, I hate being taken advantage of.

I just bought 4 brand new tires from them, but 2 tires out of 4 was defective (big vibration ~50 to 60mhp. They refused to change, or take it back..

basicly they don't care.

they got your money, and you are done. NEVER BUY from them

BEWARE!!

VYC Tires is a SCAM

I just lost $200 .Horrible customer service. Defective tires.

Buyers BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!