I ordered two tires from here, and it took four or five days for them to get here. They looked good, so no issues there.
I took them to get mounted and during the mounting of one, a leak was found. The tire was flat within an hour.
I called and was told to take a picture of the flat tire. I emailed it in, and for four days, I got emails back obviously from different people, because the same information was requested over and over.
I got fed up and finally called. I wanted a refund of the tire as well as another $20 credited for the cost of mounting a faulty tire. I had to work my way up the ladder and finally reached a manager named Julio.
Julio was short and rude with me and kept talking over me, refusing to listen to what I had to say. I explained that I was out $20 because they failed to inspect the tire properly. He said because it wasn't mounted there, there was nothing they could do. Of course it wasn't mounted there; they're in PA and I'm in SC. He said it was 50% the shop's fault who mounted the tire because they should have also seen the leak. How can you see a leak in a tire until it's mounted and has air in it?
This Julio guy was a ***.
Looking through their reviews, it seems as though the majority of 5* reviews are fake. They're all written identically.
Never doing business with them again, that's for sure.
UPDATE: shortly after I left the above review, they sent the following email:
"At this point if you are willing to remove the comment you made on google, once we see that it has been removed we can process that additional $20 as a courtesy. Please advise."
So they bribed me to give me the money back I was entitled to. I refused to take the review down and threatened to put them on blast on all other review sites unless they gave me my $20. Then they wrote, "After consulting with ownership that refund of $20 will be processed within 2-3 business days."
Now that the $20 has gone back to my card, I'm going to write reviews everywhere I can. That's what you get for trying to mess with people. You should have just given me back the $20 I deserved in the first place and you could have avoided all of this. Take this as a lesson.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I would NEVER recommend Roger Foster with this company, and the fact that the company would hire someone like him has made me switch lending companies all together. He is..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."