1.2K views

I ordered two tires from here, and it took four or five days for them to get here. They looked good, so no issues there.

I took them to get mounted and during the mounting of one, a leak was found. The tire was flat within an hour.

I called and was told to take a picture of the flat tire. I emailed it in, and for four days, I got emails back obviously from different people, because the same information was requested over and over.

I got fed up and finally called. I wanted a refund of the tire as well as another $20 credited for the cost of mounting a faulty tire. I had to work my way up the ladder and finally reached a manager named Julio.

Julio was short and rude with me and kept talking over me, refusing to listen to what I had to say. I explained that I was out $20 because they failed to inspect the tire properly. He said because it wasn't mounted there, there was nothing they could do. Of course it wasn't mounted there; they're in PA and I'm in SC. He said it was 50% the shop's fault who mounted the tire because they should have also seen the leak. How can you see a leak in a tire until it's mounted and has air in it?

This Julio guy was a ***.

Looking through their reviews, it seems as though the majority of 5* reviews are fake. They're all written identically.

Never doing business with them again, that's for sure.

UPDATE: shortly after I left the above review, they sent the following email:

"At this point if you are willing to remove the comment you made on google, once we see that it has been removed we can process that additional $20 as a courtesy. Please advise."

So they bribed me to give me the money back I was entitled to. I refused to take the review down and threatened to put them on blast on all other review sites unless they gave me my $20. Then they wrote, "After consulting with ownership that refund of $20 will be processed within 2-3 business days."

Now that the $20 has gone back to my card, I'm going to write reviews everywhere I can. That's what you get for trying to mess with people. You should have just given me back the $20 I deserved in the first place and you could have avoided all of this. Take this as a lesson.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Best Used Tires and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Used Tires.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Best Used Tires to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Used Tires?

Comments