Ordered a tire from them on E bay stating that the tire has 7-8/32. After a week for them to ship, it finally arrived. Me being a machinist the tire didn't look like anything close to 8/32 like my other tires I'm trying to match. Pulled out the depth micrometer, sure enough the maximum I could find was 6/32 and with uneven wear the other side was down to 5/32. I email my concern and here is the response:

New message from: vyc_bestusedtires Top Rated Seller (134979RedShooting Star)

Sorry to learn about the issue with the tires. They are fully inspected prior to shipping so we are disappointed to learn you received ones you had an issue with. If you can take a digital picture of the issue and email that to us (vyc.bestusedtires @ gmail.com), we can take next steps to resolve your issue. Please include your name, a good contact phone # and your "Tire # 21654" as the subject. Thanks for your understanding.

How are you going to see this in a picture? Unsatisfied with their resolution of the problem, I gave them negative feedback. They had the nerve to call and cry to E bay and had my feedback removed. After learning about this I contacted E bay to have the feedback restored.

All in all these guys put a lot more effort into their reputation than trying to solve or PREVENT this problem from occurring.

These guys are busy digging in dumpsters instead of proving good products and service. F-Vyc!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tire and associated monetary loss in the amount of $73. Best Used Tires needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tire in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Best Used Tires.

Comments